5 Things to Consider When Choosing a New Grill
Now that spring has arrived, are you thinking about getting a new grill? Here are 5 things to take into consideration when you're ready to purchase a new grill for outdoor barbecues and weekend camping trips:
- Fuel Type: Charcoal Grills or Premium BBQ Gas Grills
- Cost: A grill for "now" or a grill that will last you a lifetime.
- Stationary or Portable: Do you want a grill that you can take anywhere with you? A grill like the FireDisc Grill.
- Size: Consider how many people you plan on cooking for with your new grill.
- Style: What color grill would you like to invest in?