The Outdoor Wire - FireDisc Ultimate Alaska Fishing Trip for 2
FireDisc® Cookers to Giveaway Ultimate Alaska Fishing Trip for 2
June, 2018… FireDisc® Cookers, the new leader in innovative and convenient portable propane outdoor cooking solutions, has partnered with Alaska Rainbow Lodge to giveaway an all-expenses-paid fishing trip for two in Alaska's Bristol Bay region. In addition to participating in a world-class fishing expedition, the winner will take home two FireDisc® Deep 36-inch Fireman Red portable outdoor propane cookers. No purchase is necessary to win and the online entry form is easy to complete.
The successful winner will take one guest on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure and enjoy seven nights lodging and six days of salmon fly fishing out of the famous Alaska Rainbow Lodge located on the Kvichak River. Daily fly-out and river boat excursions ensure top-quality fishing opportunities regardless of the weather. The trip package includes:
- 6-day Alaska fly fishing trip
- 7 nights lodging (includes charter flight from/to Anchorage)
- Round trip private charter flight from Anchorage, AK, to King Salmon, AK
- All transportation from King Salmon, AK, to the lodge and return
- All fly-outs are included
- All fishing gear (rods, reels, lines, flies, and accessories)
- Packaging, vacuum sealing, smoking of your salmon in airline-approved wet-lock boxes
- All meals and beverages (liquor, beer, wine, soda, and juice)
- Fly casting instruction
- Daily flights in a fleet of floatplanes to all the best fishing streams in Alaska's Bristol Bay Region
- Use of a fleet of over 40 river boats and rafts
- Professional guides for each day's fishing trip with a 2:1 guest-to-guide ratio
- Hot shore lunch prepared by your guide each day
- Breakfast to order and gourmet dinners prepared by two in-house chefs
- Open bar and house wines included
- Accommodations in one of 5 lodge rooms or 3 cabins, double occupancy with private bathrooms
- Fishing licenses sold on site
- Waders available to rent if the guest chooses not to purchase or bring their own
Included in this giveaway package are two FireDisc® Deep 36-inch portable outdoor propane cookers—one for the winner and one for the trip guest. Intended to "built to haul and cook it all," the FireDisc® Cookers system uses common propane fuel and an innovative, three-piece design that lets you cook any food in the outdoors quickly and easily. Available in cooker or skillet models in 24- or 36-inch stand heights, the FireDisc's broad cooking surface accommodates family-size portions and features three heat zones so you can prepare multiple food items at a time. Another convenience feature is a cooking surface that seasons much like a cast-iron skillet, so cleanup takes only water and a wipe. This makes set-up fast, cooking easy, and cleanup a breeze.
For the chance to win the FireDisc® and Alaska Rainbow Lodge Giveaway, simply go to the online giveaway program page (https://www.firedisccookers.com/sign-up-to-win-firedisc-and-alaska-rainbow-lodge-giveaway/) for complete details and participation rules, and then complete the short entry form. The promotion runs now through November 30, 2018. The trip will take place in June or July of 2019.
For more information on FireDisc portable outdoor cooking solutions, visit firedisccookers.com.
About FireDisc® Cookers:
Texas-based FireDisc® Cookers specializes in the design and manufacturing of the world’s most the innovative, high-quality and versatile, portable outdoor cookers and accessories. The company was founded by two entrepreneurial brothers, Griff and Hunter Jaggard, who, armed with a makeshift tractor plow disc, set out on a mission to build a cooker worthy of everyone from the world’s top chefs to hunters, fishermen, backyard family grill masters, tailgaters and campers. FireDisc® Cooker products are currently sold nationally and online throughout the globe.
Heavy-duty, ultra-high carbon steel construction renders the cookers indestructible, while meticulous design yields convenient portability and ease-of-use. A rigorous Chef-Tested/Chef-Approved quality assurance program enables the cookers to deliver unmatched cooking characteristics, as vetted by some of the world’s leading chef’s. Prior to their launch of FireDisc® Cookers, the founders formed a non-profit to raise money and find a cure for Multiple Sclerosis. To date $1M has been raised via The Carney Men Bike MS team. For more information, visit http://www.firedisccookers.com.
MEDIA CONTACT: Media Direct // Jacob Eaton // Jacob@MEDIADIRECTCREATIVE.COM // 309.944.5341