BBQ Pork Chop & Grilled Vegetables
- 5 bone in pork chops
- 3 tablespoons of agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire
- 4 tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Half an onion cut into circles
- 8 oz of white mushrooms
- 3 heads of romaine lettuce cut into 4
In a bowl prepare the marinade, mix the agave nectar, mustard. Worcestershire, salt, pepper, and tomato paste. Cover the pork chops and allow it to marinate overnight. Set the FireDisc to medium heat and add the olive oil. Cook the pork chops in the center of the FireDisc for about 8 minutes then set aside.
Set the FireDisc to high heat and toss in the vegetables. Once they turn a nice brown color plate them with the pork chops.
Pour the remainder of the marinade into the FireDisc and allow to cook for about 5 minutes on high, top chops with this sauce. Enjoy!