"It's easy cooking cheesy with these quick tips!"
If you enjoy cooking with cheese, we've put together a quick do's and don't list for you:Do:
- Keep the rind of parmesan cheese! Add it to soup or chili and discard after cooking.
- Keep your cheese cold before cutting or shredding.
- Add cheese about 2 minutes before the burgers are done so as to give it just a little time to melt.
- Exercise caution with delicate cheeses as you do not want to loose the flavor. Test with just a little before adding more.
- Use cheeses with cold dishes as well!
- Add shredded cheese until the end if you are just melting it, otherwise it will stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add lemon juice with cheese sauces as this will curdle. Instead use zest!
- Throw away cheese with mold, cut one and a half inches bellow it and keep the cheese.
- Cook cheese with really high temperatures!
- Try to fully melt cheeses such as ricotta and fresh mozzarella as they simply won't!