Cooking a Great Steak with Your FireDisc
It is really simple, once you know the tricks.
Cooking an amazing steak that you could charge thirty five bucks for in a restaurant isn’t as complicated as you would think. Cooking 8 of them at once… well, that can only be done on your FireDisc. Here’s a quick tip list for cooking amazing steaks!
- Buy quality meat. You get what you pay for with most things in life, same goes with food!
- Remove the steaks from the fridge 20 minutes before. This allows the steak to reach room temperature and will allow for more even cooking throughout the steak.
- Salt & Pepper. That’s all you really need to season a good steak!
- High heat! You want the FireDisc smoking hot as it will create a great sear on your steak!
- Flip every minute. This statement can cause some debate, but I promise you that if you flip your steaks the result will be a much more even cook.
- Rest your steaks before cutting! For about as long as you cooked your steak, rest it for about the same amount of time. This will make for a much juicier steak.
That’s it, you’re ready to kick some butt with some great steaks. Please let me know if you have any questions on cooking with your FireDisc Grill!