Fresh Venison Backstraps
Learn how to whip up some delicious chicken-fried fresh venison backstrap on the FireDisc!
- Cut backstraps into thinly sliced pieces.
- Combine 2 eggs and 1 cup milk (some like buttermilk), whisk
- Dip venison into egg/milk
- Toss venison into dry mix inside a ziplock baggie.
- Shake around till coated (I do 3-5 pieces at a time so they dont stick all together in a clump)
- Once all coated you are ready to use FireDisc
- Have FireDisc with oil heated up ready to fry.
- Put 5-7 pieces of venison in the oil for about 1 minute to 1 1/2 minutes, thats it!
- Garlic salt