Grilled Chicken Quesadillas
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 jalapenos, diced
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onions, sliced
- 10 flour tortillas
- 2 c Mexican blend shredded cheese
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the chicken, cilantro, and jalapenos and marinate for 30 minutes.
Set the FireDisc to High heat, add the oil, and cook the chicken for 6 minutes. Toss in the vegetables and cook for another 6 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. Remove the mixture from the disc and sandwich between flour tortillas with a generous topping of cheese.
Grill filled tortillas on the FireDisc for 2 minutes per side. Serve with guacamole and sour cream and enjoy!