“Be sure to have these candies for trick or treaters!”
I remember that a neighbor of mine was giving out king size Butterfingers for Halloween and I must have changed costumes three times with friends so I could go back to his house and get extra bars. I ran home after collecting my bounty and ate 6 of them in one sitting. To this day I can’t even look at a Butterfinger without getting a little queasy!
Halloween is right around the corner and according to Fox News here’s the list of America’s favorite chocolate candies that you should have this year:
- M&Ms – I especially like the peanut M&Ms and I mix regular in my trail mix.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – I have no idea why these aren’t #1, by far my favorite of all time!
- Snickers – Should be #2, my father’s favorite and best if eaten cold out of the fridge!
- Hershey’s – Great for baking desserts with!
- Kit Kat – My wife would argue that these should be #1, I don’t think they should be in the top 5.
Have these on stock for trick or treaters and you are sure to keep the toilet paper out of your trees. If you join us at one of our cooking demos, drop me a Peanut Butter Cup!
We wish you all a happy and safe Halloween this year!