Have a Happy & Safe 4th of July
It’s always good to revisit some basic and standard safety practices for outdoor cooking and no time is better than the 4th of July weekend. Summer cooking is in full blown season now and there are some simple things you can do to make sure everyone at your cook out is safe:
- Never cook with your FireDisc indoors! Its summer, don’t you want to be outside anyways?
- Cook a safe distance away from any yard games. No matter how good you think you are at washers, corn hole or horseshoes, mistakes happen. Even Jordan didn’t hit every shot!
- For kids at the party, set up a 3’ safe zone around your FireDisc.
- Check your propane cylinder and hose for any leaks, especially if it has been hibernating all winter. A solution of water and soap can be used to show any leaks as bubbles will form.
- Thanks to our heat resistant handles, operating the FireDisc couldn’t be safer in preventing burns. Be safe and don’t place your hands inside the cooking circle or on the ring surrounding it.
We hope you have a wonderful and safe Fourth of July! Check out some of our best recipes to help you celebrate at www.firediscgrills.com!