Let’s Go FireDisc-ing in these 5 Great Spots!
“The best grill to take with you on our next adventure!”
This holiday season don’t leave home without your FireDisc Grill. Hunting, fishing, camping or even tailgating couldn’t be easier with the world’s biggest grill that operates off the smallest propane tank. The FireDisc Grill breaks apart easily with no screws, nuts, bolts or mess and can fit easily in your camper or trunk of your car. So when you are ready to go, just grab your FireDisc and head out!
Some of the best places to go FireDisc-ing:
- If you’re fishing for striped bass: Upper Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
- Hunting Whitetails? Zone 11 in Connecticut
- Trying to nab a turkey? Region B in Maine
- Fishing salmon and trout? Lake Champlain in New York
- Practice your duck call. Cheyenne Bottoms Wildlife Area in Kansas