Memorial Day Safety Tips
Here’s some quick tips to keep the family safe when cooking outdoors this Memorial Day!
- Check your propane and hoses for leaks. A simple solution of water and soap around the outside of the tank and hose will bubble if there are any leaks.
- Always have a fire extinguisher on hand!
- Set up a 3’ radius around your FireDisc and grill away from your home, yard games, trees or bushes.
- When traveling, make sure you have a heavy duty cooler to keep raw food products at the right temperature. Keep raw food separate from cooked or ready to eat foods.
- Don’t travel with large propane tanks, your FireDisc can hook up to the small green ones that can be picked up practically anywhere.
Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend!