- 4 Pearson Farm Freestone Peaches
- 2 cups of Mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup of Whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pearson Farm Maple Crumbles (chopped pecans or sliced almonds may be substituted)
- Mix Mascarpone cheese, whipping cream, and vanilla extract together.
- Refrigerate while peaches are being grilled.
- Cut peach in half and remove seed.
- Brush inside of peach with olive oil and place flesh-side down on grill.
- Medium heat is best for grilling peaches.
- Place peaches on FIREDISC® for about 5 minutes.
- Remove peaches from disc and place one half flesh-side up on serving plate.
- Top with your preferred amount of mascarpone cream mixture.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle Pearson Farm Maple Crumbles on top.