Clearance Skillet Disc Only
Limited supply of clearance, retired, scratch & dent items available!
No refunds, returns or exchanges.
Ideally suited for hunters and fishermen, the FIREDISC® Skillet 24-Inch Short Portable Cooker Disco is designed to pack light and cook everything from freshly caught fish to meat to vegetables. Unlike a BBQ, the FIREDISC® Skillet 24-Inch goes with you anywhere. The 3-piece portable design disassembles seamlessly for easy, flat storage in the car trunk, SUV, RV, tent, truck bed or garage. Bonus: no screws, nuts or bolts to wrestle or lose.
Designed for large or small propane tanks, the FIREDISC® Skillet Discada features a cooking surface that seasons like a cast-iron skillet, yielding restaurant-quality results that just get better and better. When the hunting, fishing or camping adventure is done — cleaning takes mere minutes. Spray it off with a hose, dry, and wipe with oil.
Powder-coated at 450°F and constructed with heavy-duty carbon steel, FIREDISC® resists rust and stands strong in all conditions. Mechanically designed for ease of use, portability and a lifetime of cooking, the FIREDISC® Shallow comes with a 5-year warranty.
We challenge each customer to put this cooker to the test. They quickly find it to be the best designed, highest-quality cooker you can buy.
Get yours today and become part of the family of satisfied FIREDISC® owners.
ORIGINAL SKILLET SPECS:
- 22” Disc diameter
- 380 Square Inches of total cooking area
- 2 ½ inch “HR” Heat Ring™
- 69.08 ” Disc circumference
- 2 Disc Grips™ – durable high heat rubber handles
- High Heat Powder coated
- Heavy Duty ultra-high carbon steel construction
- 1- minute cleanup – Hose off, dry, and wipe with oil in seconds (We do not recommend using soap)
- Surface cooking flavor improves with age – “Seasoned Effect” like that of cast iron
- Easy assembly, No screws, nuts or bolts
- Additional information
Weight 25 lbs Dimensions 24 × 24 × 4 in