Ideally suited for hunters and fishermen, the FIREDISC® Skillet 24-Inch Short Portable Cooker is designed to pack light and cook everything from freshly caught fish to meat to vegetables. Unlike a BBQ, the FIREDISC® Skillet 24-Inch goes with you anywhere. The 3-piece portable design disassembles seamlessly for easy, flat storage in the car trunk, SUV, RV, tent, truck bed or garage. Bonus: no screws, nuts or bolts to wrestle or lose.
Designed for large or small propane tanks, the FIREDISC® Skillet 24-Inch features a cooking surface that seasons like a cast-iron skillet, yielding restaurant-quality results that just get better and better. When the hunting, fishing or camping adventure is done — cleaning takes mere minutes. Spray it off with a hose, dry, and wipe with oil.
Available in red or black, the cooker features a flexible stand that adapts to uneven outdoor surfaces to give you a flat cooking surface, every time.
Powder-coated at 450°F and constructed with heavy-duty carbon steel, FIREDISC® resists rust and stands strong in all conditions. Mechanically designed for ease of use, portability and a lifetime of cooking, the FIREDISC® Shallow 24-Inch comes with a 5-year warranty.
We challenge each customer to put this cooker to the test. They quickly find it to be the best designed, highest-quality cooker you can buy.
Get yours today and become part of the family of satisfied FIREDISC® owners.
ORIGINAL SHORT SKILLET SPECS:
- 22” Disc diameter
- 380 Square Inches of total cooking area
- 24″ Tall
- 2 ½ inch “HR” Heat Ring™
- 50 lbs. – 53 lbs. in weight
- 69.08 ” Disc circumference
- 2 Disc Grips™ – durable high heat rubber handles
- Runs a 16 oz. propane tank
- Adaptable to a 20 lb. propane tank
- 2-gallon capacity
- High Heat Powder coated
- SureFlame™ Burner is a 4” in diameter and 9” in length
- Flexible Stand – Adapts to any uneven surfaces
- 3-piece Heavy Duty ultra-high carbon steel construction
- Folds to 24″ max Height in any in a 5’ wide space
- Lays flat for easy storage in the car trunk, SUV rear, or truck bed
- 1- minute cleanup – Hose off, dry, and wipe with oil in seconds (We do not recommend using soap)
- Surface cooking flavor improves with age – “Seasoned Effect” like that of cast iron
- Easy assembly, No screws, nuts or bolts
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
ORIGINAL SKILLET SHORT BOX SIZE:
- 27.00” H x 31.00” W x 9.0” D
- Additional information
Weight 45 lbs Dimensions 31 × 27 × 9 in
- Warranty5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY Our FIREDISC® Cookers, parts and accessories are virtually impossible to break. If you already own one, then you understand why. If not, then you’ll see when you buy one why FIREDISC® Cookers are so difficult to break, harm or destroy. However, if by chance in this unpredictable and wild world your FIREDISC® Cooker somehow breaks, we offer and stand behind a 5-year limited warranty.