$200 OFF our best seller! We are making room for more cookers accessories and innovations! Get the Limited Edition model while supplies last!
Limited Edition model available online only and at the FIREDISC Flagship store only.
Not available at retail stores.
There is not much of a difference between the Limited Edition models and the current models. The Limited Edition models were manufactured earlier, and we are getting rid of them to make room for new inventory of our current models.
Differences in Limited Edition Model vs. Current Model
- Former gas regulator and stem
- The old gas regulator is stationary meaning once you screw into the burner it stays in one spot. The new regulator, once screwed into the burner has the ability to do a 360-degree spin to allow for easier adaption to the 1lb tanks or conversion hose.
- Former style Disc Grips
- These are the rubber pads that go between the disc and the pan. The new ones have our logo embedded into the high heat silicone rubber while the old one does not have a logo on them. They are just plain black.
- Former powder coating process
- Same manufacturer but new machinery used for the powder coat process using the same powder coat. There is nothing that is visibly different.
- Former disc polishing process
- Same manufacturer but new machine used to polish the disc. There is nothing that is visibly different.
- Therefore a lower price while supplies last!
Don’t forget to decorate your FIREDISC with our new Heat Ring Emblems!
Nothing beats the smell of sizzling, juicy steaks. Except, of course, steaks and veggies being cooked together on your FIREDISC® Deep 36-Inch Tall Portable Cooker. Thanks to the seasoned effect, the FIREDISC®’s cooking surface actually improves the flavor of your food each time you use it.
Cooking on uneven ground? No problem, the FIREDISC® features an adjustable stand, allowing you to set up a flat cooking surface no matter the terrain.
Cleaning takes mere minutes. Once you’re finished cooking, simply clean the FIREDISC® with water and wipe with oil. No need for soap.
Unlike a grill, a FIREDISC® Deep 36-Inch is completely portable and designed to fold up and lay flat, so you can slide it into the back of your trunk, truck or SUV for those hunting, fishing and camping trips. There are no screws, nuts or bolts to worry about.
Powder-coated at 450° F, FIREDISC® stands strong against any kind of outdoor conditions. Hand inspected and made from the highest-quality carbon steel available, the FIREDISC® Deep comes in your choice of black or red.
The FIREDISC® Deep 36-Inch comes with a 5-year warranty and is designed to last a lifetime. We challenge you to put this cooker to the test, and you’ll quickly find it to be the most rugged, easy-to-use and versatile cooker you can find.
Buy yours today and become part of the family of satisfied FIREDISC® owners.
ORIGINAL TALL SPECS:
- 22” Disc diameter
- 380 Square Inches of total cooking area
- 36″ Tall
- 2 ½ inch “HR” Heat Ring™
- 57 lbs. – 60 lbs. in weight
- 69.08 ” Disc circumference
- 2 Disc Grips™ – durable high heat rubber handles
- 4 Disc Cleats™ – durable high heat silicone cleats
- Runs a 16 oz. propane tank
- Adaptable to a 20 lb. propane tank
- 5-gallon capacity
- High Heat Powder coated
- SureFlame™ Burner is a 4” in diameter and 9” in length
- Flexible Stand – Adapts to any uneven surfaces
- 3-piece Heavy Duty ultra-high carbon steel construction
- Folds to 36″ max Height in any in a 5’ wide space
- Lays flat for easy storage in the car trunk, SUV rear, or truck bed
- 1- minute cleanup – Hose off, dry, and wipe with oil in seconds (We do not recommend using soap)
- Surface cooking flavor improves with age – “Seasoned Effect” like that of cast iron
- Easy assembly, No screws, nuts or bolts
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
ORIGINAL TALL BOX SIZE:
- 33.00” H x 40.00” W x 5.5” D
- Additional information
Weight 60 lbs Dimensions 40 × 33 × 6 in
- Product Locator
- Warranty5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY Our FIREDISC® Cookers, parts and accessories are virtually impossible to break. If you already own one, then you understand why. If not, then you’ll see when you buy one why FIREDISC® Cookers are so difficult to break, harm or destroy. However, if by chance in this unpredictable and wild world your FIREDISC® Cooker somehow breaks, we offer and stand behind a 5-year limited warranty.