This is short description field.
Available on backorder
The FIREDISC Cooker was designed to use with a 16 oz. disposable propane canister for maximum portability, but you can also use your FIREDISC Cooker with a refillable 20 lb. propane tank using our all new Gauginator® 4ft. Conversion LP adapter hose. This way you always know the level of your 20 lb tank. This comes in handy if you’re going to use your FIREDISC all season in deer camp, all summer at the cabin, on a long weekend or on an all-week trip.
HOW TO USE
- Make sure the FIREDISC regulator is at the off position
- Connect the 4-foot adapter hose with Gauginator® to the 20-lb. propane tank
- Turn on the 20-lb. propane tank
- Let the 4-foot adapter hose fill for 45-60 seconds
- Turn on the cooker regulator, and light
- Additional information
Weight 3 lbs Dimensions 11 × 9 × 2 in