They Will Remember Your Brand Forever
A customized FIREDISC® Cooker sends a powerful message to customers, employees and friends alike. FIREDISC® is substantial. It’s sturdy. And it will last for generations. FIREDISC® is unique. It’s high performance. And, they’ll use it when it matters most — around friends and family when they’re having fun and socializing.
We apply your logo directly on the side of the FIREDISC® Cooker, where everyone can see it, using a durable, high-resolution, color-matched permanent adhesive graphic.
There is a five (5) cooker minimum for all orders plus an art and application charge.
Please send vector line art (.ai, .eps, .pdf) for logo reproduction. Raster files (.jpg, .gif, .png) are not acceptable. Please outline all text.
- Q: Can I receive a sample of my customized FIREDISC®cooker or cutting board prior to ordering?A: We are not able to provide a sample prior to ordering; however, upon request, we can supply a digital illustration of the logo on the FIREDISC® cooker.
- Q: How long will it take to receive my digital proof?A: 5 business days. Upon receipt of the artwork in the correct format with specific Pantone® colors, the estimated lead time for the proof is a solid seven days.
- Q: What file format is required for my logo?A: Vector artwork in one of the following file formats: .ai (Adobe Illustrator), .eps (encapsulated postscript), or .pdf (portable document format). Please note that .jpeg files are not acceptable. Vector artwork is commonly created in Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW. Vector artwork can be scaled without losing image quality.
- Q: What is a Pantone® color?A: Pantone® colors are specific ink colors having a unique number assigned to each, for example, 293C or 4645C. This numbering system ensures the correct color is used for the logos. We advise against selecting Pantone® colors via a website, as screen resolutions can vary. Color gradients, shadows, and shading cannot be reproduced. Please note that FIREDISC® will not be responsible for selecting Pantone® colors.
- Q: Where will the logo be applied on the FIREDISC® cooker and cutting board?A: The logo will be applied to the center of the side opposite the FIREDISC® nameplate on the cooker and stamped in the middle of the cutting board.
- Q: Are all FIREDISC® Gear and Accessories available under the FIREDISC® Custom Logo Program?A: No. Only for the deep cooker and bamboo cutting board.
- Q: Can FIREDISC® drop ship on the customer’s behalf?A: Yes. We will provide an order template for the drop shipment information. All shipping information must be entered correctly into the template to ensure accurate shipping. Shipping via FedEx Ground or LTL Freight is free for all orders.
- Q: Can I pay a “rush fee” to decrease the lead time?A: Sorry, no. All orders are filled on a first-in, first out basis.
- Q: What payment methods are accepted?A: We accept all major credit cards and check. All custom logo orders must be prepaid.
Please Fill Out The Form Below To Inquire About Pricing:
- Please note there is a five (5) cooker minimum for all orders plus an art and application charge.