- 4 mahi mahi fillets, approximately 6 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Diane's Secret Seafood Seasoning
- Pat fillets dry with paper towels. Season the fillets liberally with Diane’s Secret Seafood Seasoning on both sides, pressing the seasoning into the fish with your hands. Wash hands thoroughly.
- On your FIREDISC over medium-high heat add butter and oil. When the fat is nice and hot, add the seasoned fish. Cook, undisturbed, for several minutes, until golden brown on one side. Flip fish over and continue to cook until opaque and completely cooked through.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the fish and serve.
COOK TIME: 8 minutes