Avocados stuffed with eggs may not be your typical breakfast, but it a great way to start your day at home or by the campsite.
- 4 Avocados
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Large Tomato, diced
- 1 Serrano Pepper, diced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- Set your FireDisc to medium high heat.
- Cut the avocados in half and scoop out a small amount of the flesh from the center.
- Season with salt and pepper and paprika.
- Crack the eggs and pour out almost half the egg white.
- Carefully pour the egg into the cavity of the avocados.
- Top with the vegetables and carefully place the filled avocados into the center of the FireDisc open side up.
- Cook for 15 minutes and then carefully remove from the FireDisc.
- Allow to cool for about 2 minutes and enjoy!