- 3 cups macaroni and cheese, refrigerated at least 4 hours
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Scoop out a spoonful of mac and cheese using a cookie scoop. Shape into a 1.5-inch ball. Repeat with all mac and cheese.
- Place beat egg into one bowl, and panko breadcrumbs into another bowl. Dip each ball into the eggs. Dredge in panko to coat.
- Heat oil in FIREDISC® over medium-high heat until shimmering and sizzling hot. About 4 minutes. Add the balls, about 4-5 at a time (you will have to fry in batches). Fry until golden and crispy on all sides, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate to soak up oil. Serve hot.