If you’re looking for a typical grilled cheese recipe, turn back now! We’ve taken this family classic and kicked it up a notch with Fresno peppers, sundried tomatoes, and crispy bacon.
Rye bread, wheat bread, sunflower bread, sourdough bread, cheddar, Colby, gouda, lightning jack, fresno peppers, sundried tomatoes, parsley, bacon, butter
- Slice rye, wheat, sunflower, & sourdough.
- Grate cheddar, colby, gouda, & lightning jack.
- Chop Fresno peppers, sundried tomatoes, & parsley.
- Add bacon to FireDisc on medium / high and sear until brown flipping once.
- Remove bacon & sauté peppers in bacon grease.
- Butter breads and toast on FireDisc.
- Melt cheese and stack into sandwiches:
- rye, gouda, cheddar, bacon
- wheat, colby, sundried tomatoes
- sourdough, lightning jack, peppers
- sunflower, gouda, colby