Who said healthy couldn’t be rich, creamy and very satisfying? This dish hits the mark of being scrumptious and good for you too. Whether dining at home, camping or beach side gathering this meal is sure to please.
- 5 oz of shrimp seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp diced yellow onion
- ½ c Coconut milk
- 1/3 c Cream
- 2 tbsp White wine
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 bunch Bok choy
- 1 each red chili red
- On the fire disc sauté the shrimp and cook until they get nice and brown.
- Add the onions, garlic, the bock Choy and the chili and cook for 5 min.
- Reduce the white wine to 1/3 of the volume then add the coconut milk and the cream.
- Cook until the desired consistency and enjoy.
- Serve over rice!