- 1 ½ pounds cod, in two pieces, or 1 large halibut steak
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Coarse salt to taste
- Put at least 1 inch of water in the bottom of your FIREDISC® cooker. Place the Ultimate Steaming Grate in it. Cover with the Ultimate Flattop Lid.
- Bring to a boil. Lay fish on the Ultimate Steaming Grate. Make sure the water level doesn't cover the grate.
- Cover again. Steam for 4 to 8 minutes, or until the fish is done. (A good-size halibut steak may take 10 or even 12 minutes.)
- Remove fish to a warm platter. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Cut into serving portions.
- Sprinkle it with coarse salt and serve.