- 1 ½ pounds sweet potato, peeled and cut into ½-inch pieces
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, or other neutral-flavored oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, or vegan butter
- Heat avocado oil in FIREDISC® cooker over medium-high heat. Add sweet potatoes. Sprinkle with salt.
- Sauté for 15-20 minutes until browned and cooked through, stirring. Note: It's easy to burn sweet potatoes, so don’t walk away from the ‘disc. Stir every few minutes to avoid burning. If potatoes brown too fast, reduce heat to medium. Cook until tender. If they dry out too much, add 1-2 more teaspoons of oil.)
- Add butter. Stir to coat. Taste and add more salt if desired.