Gooey, cheesy, crispy: what more could you want in a snack? Check out our Crazy Gooey Cheese Sticks recipe to satisfy your hunger!
Mozzarella string cheese, breadcrumbs, flour, eggs, Freakin’-A-Fowl Seasoning
- Whisk together eggs in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, breadcrumbs, and Freakin’-A-Fowl Seasoning.
- Skewer your cheese sticks, leaving a 4-6 inch “handle.”
- Dredge the cheese sticks in egg, then flour, and then again in egg, then flour.
- Deep fry the breaded cheese sticks in oil at high heat until light golden brown. Take care not to let the cheese melt out of the breading.