We would like to thank everyone that tuned in to our first episode of Fired Up Friday! Our goal is to share recipes, cooking tips and other great information that will make your FIREDISC cooking experience better. We would also love to hear from all of our facebook fans and FIREDISC owners’ during our live broadcasts. Bring on the questions and comments!
A special thanks to Chef Brandon McGlamery for partnering with us and we look forward to all the exciting experiences ahead.
If you did not get a chance to watch live, CLICK HERE to watch the playback on our facebook page. Below you will find the ingredients for awesome recipes we prepared.
FIREDISC “BIG GAME” Wings
- Peanut or Grapeseed Oil for frying
- all-purpose flour
- FIREDISC Freaking A Fowl Chicken Seasoning
- 3 pounds chicken wings & drumsticks
- 1 1/2 cups Crystal pepper or Frank’s hot sauce
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
FIREDISC “BIG GAME” Goulash
- 3 lbs of Ground Sirloin
- 2 – Large Sweet Onions – Chopped
- 4 – Bell Peppers (Green, Red, Yellow, Orange) – Chopped
- 2 – 28oz. Cans of Diced Tomatoes (Basil, Garlic & Oregano)
- 2 – 28oz. Cans of Crushed Tomatoes (Basil, Garlic & Oregano)
- 1 – 32oz. of Beef Stock
- 2 – 16oz. Boxes of Large Elbow Macaroni
- FIREDISC Boudacious Beef Seasoning
- FIREDISC Cha Cha Cha Chili Seasoning
Congratulations to all of our Fired Up Friday winners and we appreciate all the comments and questions. In the next episode, we will be setup to answer questions live, so be sure to join us! Also, if you have not registered for our monthly giveaway for a FREE FIREDISC Cooker and Ultimate Cooking Weapon – ENTER HERE.
Be sure to follow us on all of our social channels and join our FIREDISC Cookers Group on facebook to stay up to date on all things FIREDISC!
Here we go!