Posted on Jun 24, 2014
- 2-3 lbs of ground beef
- 4 Kaiser Rolls
- Spray Butter
- 1 packet of powder ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp of lemon pepper
- 1 tsp of red pepper
- 1 tsp of garlic power
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of garlic salt
- Olive oil
- 4-6 slices of white american cheese
- Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Mayo, Mustard, Katsup
- Put ground beef in a large bowl.
- Add - 1 packet of powder ranch dressing mix, 1 tsp of lemon pepper, 1 tsp of red pepper, 1 tsp of garlic power, 1 egg, 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1 tbsp. of olive oil and coat/grease down the inside of the Texas Gwok or the Texas Fajita Cooker.
- Mix together and form into 4-6 equally sized burgers - top each burger lightly with olive oil
- Place burgers on the Texas Gwok or the Texas Fajita Cooker and cook for about 10 min. then flip burgers and cook for another 10 min.
- Spray Kaiser rolls with butter and place on outer edge of Texas Gwok or the Texas Fajita Cooker.
- Add white american cheese to burgers. Let cheese melt for about 1 minute.
- Take burgers and rolls off of the grill and serve along with some good Kaiser Rolls and the above toppings/sauces of your choice. Enjoy!