Pork Tenderloin & Soya sautéed Vegetables
- 8 oz of pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- ½ cup of fingerling potatoes, cut in small pieces
- ½ cup of green and red pepper, cut into strips
- ½ an onion, cut into strips
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp of Soya Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of tabasco
- ½ cup of broccoli
Set the FireDisc to medium heat and add the olive oil. Once hot, add the potatoes and allow to cook for about 10 minutes. Once the potatoes are cooked set them aside and add all the other vegetables. Cook for about 10 minutes and finish cooking by adding the soya sauce and reducing the liquid. Set the mixture on a platter while cooking the pork.
Sear the pork on the FireDisc and once they are nice and brown continue to cook for another 8 to 10 minutes. Once the pork is fully cooked pour all the vegetables back into the FireDisc give it one final mix and its ready to serve. Enjoy!