This flavorful, juicy, chicken is not only delicious but has a beautiful presentation for those that eat with their eyes first. The recipe has only 5 ingredients and is easy to prepare, but it looks so good everyone will think you spent a lot of time, you don’t have to tell them you didn’t.
- 2 Chicken breasts, butterflies and cut in two
- 4 sprigs of Thyme
- 8 strips of Bacon
- 1 bunch of Asparagus, stems removed
- 1/4 c of Parmesan cheese
- Place one sprig of thyme on each chicken breast and wrap in the bacon.
- Set the FireDisc on MEDIUM and allow the disc to warm for about 5 minutes.
- Cook the bacon wrapped chicken on the FireDisc for 12 minutes flipping every 4 minutes.
- Move the chicken to the outer part of the FireDisc and allow the bacon grease to pool in the center.
- Turn the heat to LOW and fry the asparagus for 6 minutes or until tender.
- Place the cooked asparagus on a paper lined plate and top with the Parmesan cheese and a touch of salt.
- Plate the asparagus and the chicken and enjoy!