Smoked venison sausage, pepper jack cheese, and peppers and onions and you have the making for a hearty sandwich. When this comes off the grill, you will need the FireDisc toasted hoagie bun to hold all the goodness.
- 6 each smoked venison sausages, split down the center
- 6 hoagie rolls
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- Set your FireDisc to HIGH, add the oil to the pan and grill the sausage for 3 minutes per side.
- Move the sausage to the outer ring of the FireDisc and cook the onions and bell peppers.
- Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Spread the melted butter on the hoagie rolls and toast the bread on the middle ring of the FireDisc.
- Top hoagies with sausage, peppers, onions, and cheese.
- Place all sandwiches on the outermost ring of the FireDisc and allow the cheese to melt.
- Serve and enjoy.