- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked
- 4 tortillas
- Shredded cheese
- Scramble eggs in a bowl. Cook bacon in FIREDISC® cooker on low-medium heat. Remove bacon to a white paper towel to drain and let cool.
- Place tortillas around the top ring of the cooker to warm. Flip halfway through. Pour eggs onto the hot skillet.
- Scramble until the eggs cook through. Keep them moving to avoid scorching. Remove as soon as they reach the desired doneness. Separate the eggs into four tortillas.
- Crumble the bacon and sprinkle on, along with shredded cheese and salsa. Serve immediately.