- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley lemon wedges for serving
- Place chicken in a large bowl or resealable freezer bag. Add olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat chicken evenly. Marinate for at least 20 minutes or as long as 8 hours.
- Heat FIREDISC® to medium-high heat. Place chicken in a single layer on the grill. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Flip with the Ultimate Flipping Tool.
- Remove chicken from FIREDISC®. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges if desired. Optional: Drizzle with honey mustard and serve in tomato basic wraps.
COOK TIME: 10 minutes