- 2 cups beef broth - (you can also use beef dripping from a roast)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce (optional)
- ¼ cup cold water + 3 tablespoons corn starch
- salt and pepper to taste
- In your FIREDISC, bring beef broth to boil over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic powder, onion powder, and worcestershire sauce.
- In a small bowl whisk together cold water and corn starch until dissolved. Pour into boiling beef broth and reduce heat to medium-low. Stir until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper. Taste, add more salt and pepper if needed, and taste again to make sure it's just right. Serve hot over your favorite meats or potatoes.