- 1 pound (500 g) fingerling potatoes, halved (or Yukon golds or halved white/red baby potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 (6 oz | 170 g) skinless salmon fillets
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 3 bunches asparagus, (18 spears, woody ends removed)
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine (substitute with 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth)
- 1 lemon sliced to garnish
- On your high heated FIREDISC, toss together potatoes with the oil, 1/2 tablespoon of garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Spread out in an even layer and roast for 15 minutes until they're just starting to soften and brown.
- Push potatoes to one side of your FIREDISC and arrange salmon down the centre. Rub salmon evenly with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the minced garlic and 2 tablespoons of parsley. Add the asparagus to the other side of the FIREDISC.
- Combine 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 1/4 cup of the melted butter together and pour the mixture over the salmon and asparagus. Season everything with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Heat until the potatoes are golden and fork-tender and the salmon is opaque throughout, (about 10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining butter, garlic and lemon juice with the wine (or chicken stock). Serve with the salmon, veggies and lemon slices!
COOK TIME: 25 minutes