- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound reduced-fat smoked turkey kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 each medium green, sweet red and yellow pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup each minced fresh basil, oregano and parsley or 4 teaspoons each dried basil, oregano and parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint heavy cream
- Penne pasta, precooked
Over medium high heat in the Fire Disc, stir-fry the chicken, kielbasa, onion and garlic in oil until onion is tender. Add the peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, herbs, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until chicken juices run clear and vegetables are crisp-tender. Add cream. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Developed exclusively for FireDisc Grills from Grillax Nation.