Chicken, Mexican Cheese, Hearts of palm, veggies and soy are combined to make this Asian inspired meal. Try it and let us know what you think.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- ½ cup of cooked corn
- ½ c of hearts of palms
- 2 tsp of soy sauce
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 4 thick slices of queso fresco
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set the FireDisc to medium and add the olive oil, add the chicken breast to the FireDisc after seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken for about 5 minutes and then add all the vegetables.
- Cook for another 5 min then pour the soy sauce and glaze all the ingredients.
- Add the queso fresco and let it melt on top of the stir fry.
- Serve with rice or over lettuce! Enjoy.