Check out our Crispy Pork Chop Recipe using our Fully Fired Up Fajita Seasoning!
- Pork Chops
- Fully Fired Up Fajita Seasoning
- Dry off your pork chops with a paper towel and set aside.
- In separate bowls, set aside flour and breadcrumbs. Mix the Fully Fired Up Fajita Seasoning into both.
- Whisk eggs and buttermilk together into a separate bowl.
- Dredge the pork chops in the flour first, then egg mixture, then breadcrumbs.
- Fry breaded pork chops in oil at medium heat until golden brown on both sides and fully cooked.