Developed exclusively for FireDisc Grills from Grillax Nation.
- Peanut oil, for frying
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 3 pounds chicken wings, split at the joints, tips removed
- 1 1/2 cups Crystal pepper sauce
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Heat 1 inch of oil in Fire Disc over high heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 375 degrees.
- Set a rack on a rimmed baking sheet. Mix the flour and paprika in a shallow dish.
- Dredge the wings in the flour mixture to coat, tapping off the excess.
- Fry the wings in batches, turning as needed, until cooked through and deep golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Remove with tongs and transfer to the rack to drain.
- Combine the hot sauce, butter and honey in the Fire Disc over medium heat until the butter melts.
- Continue to cook, stirring, until the sauce thickens slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Add the cooked wings to the disc and toss with the sauce. Serve immediately.