- 10 - 12 Oysters
- Rinse oysters
- Heat FIREDISC to medium heat
- Place Steaming Grate in FIREDISC and add water
- Let steam form and place oysters on grate, cup side down
- Put FIREDISC lid on check oysters after 4-5 minutes, if the shells have popped open then they are done. You don't want to overcook them.
- Remove from FIREDISC using Oyster Shucking knife, slowly pry open shells and remove tops so oysters are on the half shell
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and eat straight or serve with cocktail sauce