This one’s for all you veggie lovers out there! Check out our recipe for making delicious, crispy Fried Peppers on the FIREDISC.
Bell peppers, flour, breadcrumbs, eggs, oil, Fully Fired Up Fajita Seasoning
- Slice the bell peppers into rings.
- In separate bowls, set aside flour and breadcrumbs. Mix the Fully Fired Up Fajita Seasoning into both.
- Whisk eggs together into a separate bowl.
- Dredge the pepper rings in the flour first, then egg mixture, then breadcrumbs.
- Dredge the peppers a second time if you like it extra crispy.
- Deep fry the breaded peppers in oil at medium heat until golden brown.