- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-2 small jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1¼ pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- SERVE WITH: Chopped fresh cilantro and a Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Heat olive oil in a FIREDISC cooker on medium heat. Add onion and peppers. Sauté 5-7 minutes, until tender. Add garlic and seasonings. Sauté an extra 30 seconds. Add shrimp in an even layer. Cook for 1-2 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Remove. Serve sprinkled with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
- NOTE: Adjust cooking temperature if any stage of this recipe goes too fast or gets too hot. Turn the heat down a bit and keep on cooking. Your FIREDISC® cooker heats quickly and evenly.