- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 ounces dried onion soup mix
- Cut chicken breasts in half or into serving-sized portions. In a medium bowl, combine apricot preserves, Catalina dressing, onion soup mix, and Dijon mustard. Mix well.
- Place chicken in large sealing freezer bag. Place half of apricot mixture in a bowl. Set aside.
- Pour the rest of the apricot mixture into a bag with chicken. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Remove chicken from bag. Discard marinade. Cook chicken on FIREDISC® cooker over medium-high heat for about 5-6 minutes on each side or until chicken cooks through. (Internal temp of 165-degrees). NOTE: Adjust cooking temperature if any stage of this — or any — recipe goes too fast or gets too hot. turn the heat down a bit and keep on cooking. Your FIREDISC® cooker heats quickly and evenly.