Pro Hunters’ always know the best secrets, try this Stroganoff recipe using duck, bacon, ground sausage, egg noodles and mushrooms. The secret’s out and now your cooking professionally with FireDisc.
- 2 ducks, deboned and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 10 strips bacon, chopped
- 1lb smoked sausage, sliced
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 (23oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of sliced mushrooms
- 10 oz whipping cream
- 12 oz wide egg noodles
- Set your FireDisc to HIGH and cook your bacon for 2 minutes per side.
- Add the garlic and meat and brown for 10 minutes.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup, canned mushrooms, and whipping cream.
- Bring to a simmer and then reduce heat to MEDIUM LOW.
- Simmer for 15 minutes then add in the noodles.
- Cook for another 8 minutes or until the noodles are fully cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!