Tip: Never cook fish all the way, remove from heat before it is full cooked. While the fish rests make sure you place it on the plate skin side up. The carry over cooking will finish the fish to the right temperature and not allow it to over cook.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 c white wine
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 c cream, heavy
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 3 hand fulls of spinach
- 2 trout filets
- Score the skin with 5 incisions, do not cut flesh.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Set FIREDISC® to low heat, add oil, place fish skin side down.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes depending on the size of the fish.
- Remove from FIREDISC® and allow to rest.
- Add the onions, cook for 5 minutes, add the garlic, cook for 5 minutes and then add the spinach and white wine.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for another 5 minutes, add the cream, allow sauce to come up to a simmer and top fish with sauce.
- Serve with asparagus!