Looking for a light, refreshing meal, then this recipe for Shrimp Stir Fry fits the bill. Avocados, tomatoes, basil, garlic, onion and Shrimp all tossed in a bit of olive oil.
- 1lb of shrimp
- Half a white onion, rough chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, rough chopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 3 tomatillos, diced
- 1 handful of fresh basil
- 3 tablespoon queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set the FireDisc to medium to high and add the olive oil.
- Cook the garlic and the onions for about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and stir for another 5 min, then add the tomatoes, the tomatillos, the basil and the queso fresco.
- Cook all together for another 5 min.
- Plate in a bowl and add the avocado slices on top. Serve hot and enjoy!