- 2 each butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes and roasted
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 c cream
- 1 c chicken stock
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 c corn
- Set the FIREDISC® to Medium heat and sauté the onions for 6 minutes, allow to cool and then blitz in a blender with the roasted butternut squash until smooth.
- With the FIREDISC® still on Medium heat add the corn to the FIREDISC® with 1 tbsp. of the oil and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the pureed mixture to the FIREDISC® with the cream, garlic powder, chicken stock and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook for 8 minutes stirring often. Serve warm and enjoy!