Think salads can’t be badass? Think again. Check out our Summer Chicken Salad Recipe featuring our Freakin’ A Fowl Seasoning
- Mixed greens
- goat cheese
- chicken breasts
- Freakin’-A-Fowl Seasoning
- avocado oil
- red wine vinegar
- Combine red wine vinegar, avocado oil, and Freakin’-A’Fowl Seasoning in a small bowl.
- Pour HALF of the mixture over the chicken breasts and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Grill marinated chicken in avocado oil on both sides until cooked through.
- Chop chicken into strips.
- Add mixed greens, raspberries, blueberries, pecans, and chopped chicken to a large salad bowl.
- Crumble goat cheese into the salad.
- Dress with the remaining seasoned oil and vinegar marinade.