Quesadillas with a different spin, choked full of fiber, iron, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, this tasty treat is just what your body needs.
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, sliced
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1/2 Avocado, cut into 4 slices
- 4 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1 tbsp of Oil
- 2 slices of Pepper Jack Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- With a knife pierce the skin of the sweet potato all over and place it in the microwave in a microwave safe container.
- Cook for 8 minutes on high until nice and soft.
- Remove from the microwave and allow it to cool for about 2 minutes.
- Set the FireDisc to medium high heat and add the oil.
- Saute the onions for 7 minutes until slightly browned.
- Remove the onions and reduce the heat to medium.
- On one half of the tortilla add 1/4 of the sweet potato, 1/2 slice of cheese, 1 slice of avocado, 1/2 c of spinach, and 1/4 of the onions.
- Repeat for the remaining tortillas.
- Fold the tortillas over and grill on the FireDisc for 3 minutes per side.
- Remove and enjoy!