- 1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1-1/2 Teaspoons of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 3 Tablespoons of Chipotle Chile Powder
- 4 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 2 Pork Tenderloins (about 3/4 lb.)
Turn your FireDisc to a medium.
Combine the following ingredients into a sealable plastic baggie: onion powder, chipotle chile powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, and salt. Shake ingredients up well and then place pork tenderloins into the bag and toss around inside of the bag. Once coated thoroughly and evenly, place into the refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes to achieve maximum seasoning flavor.
Place tenderloins on the FireDisc and allow a maximum of 20 minutes to cook. Turn every 5 minutes to cook evenly. Allow to cool before slicing into these juicy tenderloins.
Simple, easy, fast, and tasty – enjoy!