- 1 large head of cabbage
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: ranch, barbecue sauce, fresh herbs, balsamic dressing
- Light FIREDISC® cooker to medium-high heat. While the ‘disc heats, trim off a small part of the bottom of the cabbage so it can stand up. Don’t trim too much — the stem helps it stay together.
- Standing cabbage up, slice into ¾- to 1-inch thick pieces. Cover both sides with oil and salt and pepper. (Tip: Use a reusable spray bottle to apply oil.)
- Place cabbage on ‘disc. Grill for 5-6 minutes. Flip it.
- Grill for another 2-3 minutes or until tender inside, but crispy outside.
- NOTE: Adjust cooking temperature if any stage of this — or any — recipe goes too fast or gets too hot. turn the heat down a bit and keep on cooking. Your FIREDISC® cooker heats quickly and evenly.